The recent weather events in the west have created a tremendous amount of damage to roofs, windows, siding, skylights and any exterior building product that has been subjected to hail. Drexel Metals standing seam or snap lock metal roof systems provide great options for building owners and consumers!
Here are a few examples of how Drexel Metals Metal Roof systems can benefit you;
• Class 4 impact resistance – UL 2218 listed
• Class 4 impact resistance qualify for up to 25% insurance premium reduction (check with your insurance carrier for more details)
• Replace your roof with a Drexel Metals Energy Star rated and listed metal roof and receive up to a $ 1,500.00 tax credit for energy improvements.
Other Metal Roofing benefits;
• Painted metal roofs retain 95% of their initial reflectance and emittance over time.
• Metal roofs are credibly proven to last over 40 years with minimal maintenance.
• Metal roofs also resist wind, fire, and earthquakes.
• 35 year Non Pro-rated Paint warranty
• Reduce Carbon Emissions/Footprints
• Metal Roofing has Recycled Content and is Recyclable - Metal roofs typically have a minimum recycled content of 28% and Metal roofs are 100% recyclable at the end of a long, useful life.
• Metal Roofing is aesthetically pleasing and is available in a wide range of finishes, colors and profiles, giving you extensive design flexibility.
Based on a study conducted by Ducker in 2003, metal roofs have a significantly longer expected service life than either asphalt or single-ply roofs. According to Ducker findings, metal roofs are expected to last 17 years longer than asphalt and 20 years longer than single-ply.
Expected Roof Life Years
Metal: 40 years
Asphalt: 23 years
Single-ply: 20 years
Due to metal roofing’s credible long life and documented durability, metal roofing makes an attractive investment. Y our roof is the last line of defense between nature and your most valuable assets and cherished belongings. Drexel Metals Roof Systems meet the most stringent code requirements in the nation, able to withstand high winds, hail, fire, and wind-driven rain.
For more information about Drexel Metals’ metal roofing products and to find certified installers of our Drexel Metals Products please visit www.drexmet.com or contact any one of branches at 888 321 9630.