Drexel Metals Announcements
- Drexel Metals announces an impending price increase as the steel industry continues to experience high levels of demand and limited supply. In light of these market pressures, we will be raising steel coil, sheet and panel prices with orders placed on or after March 1, 2021. Click here to read more.
- Drexel Metals announces a forthcoming increase in our steel & aluminum pricing. The increase is a result of a combination of factors including overall strength in most metal end-use markets. Click here to read more.
- Drexel Metals announces our new color chart with an expanded product offering! We are excited for these changes that will improve Drexel Metals' inventory position, further expand our geographic footprint, and most importantly, improve our service capabilities to YOU, our customers! April 6, 2020 New color chart announcement with summary of the changes
- Drexel Metals Receives Metal Roofing Magazine's Metal of Honor Award for the 14th Year in a Row!
- 40 Billion Reasons
- Paint Warranties
- How much is left on the coil?
- Metal Roofing - The cool facts about energy savings
- A green thumb
- Lighting and Metal Roofing
- Oil Canning in Metal Roof and Metal Wall Systems
- Recycled Content of Metal Roofing and Siding Panels
- Improving Environmental Performances of Buildings and their Surroundings
- Recycled Content Letter
- Painted Metal Roofing: The Importance of Proper Touch-Up