Drexel Metals Announcements
SAP Announcement; Drexel Metals will be moving from our current ERP software to SAP. SAP is a significant investment in our business, and with the help from Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM). You will notice differences in your order confirmation (example) and invoicing (example), but these will only be minor changes that should not affect your business. If you do have questions or concerns as we transition to SAP, please do not hesitate to reach out to your local Customer Service Specialist, Territory Manager, or Accounting contact.
Drexel Metals announces an impending price increase as the steel industry continues to experience high levels of demand and limited supply. In light of these market pressures, we will be raising steel coil, sheet and panel prices with orders placed on or after March 1, 2021. Click here to read more.
Drexel Metals announces a forthcoming increase in our steel & aluminum pricing. The increase is a result of a combination of factors including overall strength in most metal end-use markets. Click here to read more.
Drexel Metals announces our new color chart with an expanded product offering! We are excited for these changes that will improve Drexel Metals' inventory position, further expand our geographic footprint, and most importantly, improve our service capabilities to YOU, our customers! April 6, 2020 New color chart announcement with summary of the changes
- Is Your Metal Roof Ready for Winter: 5 Tips to Prep for the Cold
- Cool Roofs Support Ecofriendly Building
- Debunking Metal Roofing Myths: Noise
- The Visual Appeal of Metal Roofing
- Metal Roofs: Protection from All Weather
- The Benefits of Regional Manufacturing
- How are Metal Roofs Sustainable?
- What Advantages Come with Metal Roofing?
- 40 Billion Reasons
- Paint Warranties
- How much is left on the coil?
- Metal Roofing - The cool facts about energy savings
- A green thumb
- Painted Metal Roofing: The Importance of Proper Touch-Up